If you are looking to achieve a bronzed look this season then Laurens Way is for you. You can now have a gorgeous looking tan without having to step foot in the sun. With Laurens Way you can have a stunning tan in just a matter of minutes.
Lauren Goodger is the face behind this superb new array of tanning products. The Only Way Is Essex star is well known for always looking bronzed and beautiful and with her love of fake tan has now ventured into the world of tanning herself and has brought out her own range of cosmetics.
Every girl likes to have a tan, but with the typical British weather, many are now choosing to fake it. Wearing a designer dress will look instantly better with a bronzed glow to your skin.
Tan applied manually using gloves/mitt.
An original formula – applied with latex gloves, the lotion formula gives the richest, longest-lasting, deepest tan in all of our ranges. For the self tan pro – you’ll love our Self Tan and Dark Lotion products. For sensitive skins, our Naturals Lotion will give you a beautiful, natural-looking glow.
What is it?
Our original, aloe vera-infused formula delivers the deepest, most intense colour in our self tan range. Simply smooth on with latex gloves to deliver an ultra-even tan.
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants a rich, deep, natural-looking tan with incredible colour in a luxurious lotion formula.
Why is it different?
Infused with conditioning aloe vera and long-lasting colour, our innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance. Never orange, St Tropez Tan always gives a beautiful, golden colour.
When should you book your tan?
Tans are best applied a day before the event you are getting tanned up for as you need to leave at least 4 hours between having the tan applied and showering.
* Do not Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
* On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions
* Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip
* Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
* You may want to wear old underwear while the treatment is being done
* Treatment wil take approximately 30 minutes
* The tanning product will be applied to the body using latex gloves
* Immediately after your treatment:
* Wear loose, dark clothing.
* Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
* Allow tan to develop for at least 6-8 hours (overnight if possible).
* Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
* Avoid activities that make you perspire.
* Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
* After your tan has developed:
* Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soup.
* Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) as they can strip colour.
* Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan
Wear old clothes as the excess lotion or spray can sometimes rub off on your clothing and when you redress leave your bra off to ensure that you don’t accidentally give yourself strap marks!
Pop a towel between you and your sheet if you are planning to go to bed with the tan on and shower in the morning as some of the tan may transfer from your skin to the sheets
To maintain your tan in the days following your treatment you should exfoliate and moisturise daily. This will ensure that your tan lasts as long as possible and fades away gradually rather than becoming patchy. A properly maintained tan whether applied using a spray or a lotion will usually last for 3-5 days depending on how well you exfoliated before the tan was applied.